Subject: Conversation with the man himself!!
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: Mush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:01:05 -0500 (EST)

Well, I had a nice pleasant surprise on IRC - Francois Lionet himself!

I quickly got onto the conversation of releasing the source code for AMOS,
and it turns out that he owns the copyrights to AMOS as far as he is
concerned. He is thinking of releasing the source code for AMOS into PD
providing that Europress dont give him a hard time over it, and he will be
emailing me the source also, so I can upload it to my pages for downloading
by anyone.

This could at least give us the source code for AMOS itself, and can allow
developers to take this fine language and implement it into an AGA/OS
friendly system.

All the best!

Andy Kellett

 Irc nick: Mush, Fish-Guy

***************************************
Mushroom PD - AMOS PD Supplier
Editor of Extreme AMOS - the BEST AMOS disk 
magazine around!!

Issue 4 being released soon - click the "Extreme 
AMOS" button on the new homepages!! 

Homepages on http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk
and now http://members.tripod.com/~mushypd/
***************************************